The Leaderboard is a network of professionals dedicated to our mission of positively impacting our community through golf. The Leaderboard members support our chapter through awareness building, fundraising, and volunteer efforts to further the organization’s reach to the local community and its young people.
- Talent: Members are community ambassadors that promote First Tee—Central Carolina and its programs to businesses, individuals, and organizations.
- Time: Members support First Tee—Central Carolina by volunteering their time to support programs and act as role models to our participants.
- Treasure: Members support First Tee—Central Carolina financially to ensure the organization’s growth and sustainability.
- Be a working professional over the age of 21.
- Contribute annual membership or monthly dues (tax-deductible).
- Make a one-time annual donation of $275 or more
- Become a monthly supporter for a minimum of $20 a month (recommended)
- Play or recruit participants to play in the HUNDRED HOLE HIKE Golf Marathon.
- Volunteer for a minimum of one day at programs, on our board, or on a committee.
- Consider contributing in other ways, such as business/individual donations, auction item procurement, event sponsorships, matching gifts, or ticket purchases to First Tee—Central Carolina events.
- Being on the ground level of building a First Tee program that pushes boundaries and makes a huge impact in the community we serve.
- Professional growth and social networking opportunities.
- Access to exclusive community events, golf outings, and socials, including Major Championship Watch Parties, Pitch/Putt Nights, Simulator Events, etc.
How to Join
If you are interested in learning more about First Tee—Central Carolina’s Leaderboard, please email Ryan Wilson, CEO/Executive Director, at [email protected].